We offer you a simple but tasty honey cake.
A dessert suitable both for breakfast over a nice cup of steaming milk, as well as for an afternoon tea or for a genuine snack for children.
It takes just a few minutes of preparation and simple ingredients to make a healthy and balanced cake that keeps very well and remains super soft!
You just have to try! Let us know if you liked it.
Difficoltà: molto facile
Preparazione: 20 minuti
Cottura: 40-45 minuti
Dosi: teglia da 24 cm
- 300 grams of flour (for cakes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 small egg white
- 150 grams of wildflower or acacia honey
- 80 ml of seed oil
- 180 ml of whole milk
- 120 grams of sugar
- a few drops of lemon flavor
- a pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, whip the 3 eggs plus an egg white with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- With the whisk at low speed, gently add the oil slowly and when it is well blended add the milk.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and vanilla, a few drops of lemon flavor and a pinch of salt and mix always at low speed, the mixture should be homogeneous.
- Finally, add the honey and continue beating with the whisk trying not to disassemble the mixture, until you get a completely blended and homogeneous mixture.
- Grease a 24 cm diameter pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° -180 ° for about 40 – 45 minutes, always do the toothpick test during the last minutes of cooking and, if necessary, continue cooking.
- Store the honey cake away from humidity.